On Todays HomeBase Podcast episode I shared my list of DIY stuff for babies! This list is amazing for two reasons: one being I use all of these items so I can vouch for their success! And secondly they are all SUPER EASY! I don’t know about you all but some DIYs get a little overwhelming and not really practical with a busy mamma schedule, but not this list! And if you don’t believe me then you should come check us out over on Periscope @homebasepodcast where I will be sharing videos and answering questions for all of these DIYs down below here! Also you can listen to this weeks podcast episode on iTunes or wherever you listen to your podcasts, unless………”shudder”……you aren’t listening to podcasts, which in that case you are seriously missing out! But listen to this weeks episode to hear me walk you guys through how to do these amazing DIYs. So lets get on to the list!
So there you go guys! I could have added so many more but I wanted to try and keep it to a realistic number, plus these are THE BEST OF THE BEST!
I want to say thank you to these blogs that have provided my inspiration today. Hopefully a few of you out there are inspired to go DO IT YOURSELF! It doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming to be amazing and fun! The only thing that I talked about on the podcast that is not listed here is my Applesauce Recipe which you can go watch me make here: http://www.katch.me/homebasepodcast. Also I wanted to list the Twitter handles of the lovely ladies that provided todays pictures and links so you can all go follow them and see what other amazing posts they got: @MerryMessyLife @kanganrue @itsmomtastic @GrowJewelRose @FunatHomeKids @BabbleEditors @BabyCenter @lenyak123
On this weeks HomeBase Pidcast episode, I shared with you all that I am suffering from some sleep deprivation (that’s what happens when you have a 7 month old that is going through sleep training.) So what did I do? Compiled a list of tips of course! Then I shared them with all of you! Below is the written out list, but for more details just listen to this weeks fabulous episode!
How To Get Energized!
1. Drink Tea! – if you are breastfeeding and trying to avoid some caffeine, tea is a great way to get a little boost without the large caffeine splurge! If you’re pregnant be sure to avoid green tea.
2. Snack – eat a healthy snack for a little pop of protein that will keep you going! Here are some great suggestions: Avocado, Nuts, Hard Boiled Eggs, and Fresh Fruit.
3. Diffuse Essential Oils – some great oils to diffuse in your house that are guaranteed to give you a little pep in your step are Lime (my favorite), Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
4. Exercise – this is a sure fire way to get a energy boost! I love getting 10-20 minutes of exercise a day either while my baby is napping or in his bouncer. My favorite way to exercise is running in place on my rebounder, which easily folds up and slides under my couch!
5. Nap While Your Kids are Napping! – this may not be how you want to spend your “free” time but trust me if you’re trying to catch up on some lost sleep, this is the best way!