Hey there All! It’s that wonderful time of the year again; the time for love, laughter, giving, friendship, family, and memories. I wanted to complile MY list of 25 family Christmas activities that are gauranteed to get your family in the holiday spirit! So here it goes!
25 Family Friendly Christmas Activites:
- Make your own garland for your tree or banister using popcorn, paper chains, burlap, ribbon, etc.
- DIY Orange Slice Ornaments (Instructions here)
- Make a Bird Feeder (Instructions here)
- Make Festive Playdough and play with Cookie Cutters (Recipees here)
- Decorate Cookies
- Go for a drive to look at Christmas Lights (I spy sheets here)
- Have a Hot Chocolate Bar and Board Game Night
- Read a Christmas Story
- Make Paper Snowflakes and tape them to your windows and mirrors.
- Make Reindeer Food and go feed your local Reindeer (Recipee here)
- Watch a Christmas Movie
- Decorate a Gingerbread House
- Make Popcorn Balls (Recipe here)
- Make Christmas Cards to pass out at a Retirement Home
- Donate Canned Food to a Food Drive
- Go Caroling
- Choose 3 Toys to Donate to a Toy Drive
- Make a Snowglobe (Directions here)
- Camp out by your Christmas Tree
- Christmas Themed Pizza Night! Shape your dough into a tree and decorate with toppings. Or buy varying sizes of frozen cheese pizzas and build a snowman and then decorate him with toppings.
- Make Christmas Bark (Recipe here)
- Walk around town, a mall, or a hospital and hand out candy canes
- Get a Christmas Activity Book
- Collect Pinecones to decorate (an idea here)
- Make a kid friendly punch or mocktail for Christmas Day (recipe here)
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!