On this weeks HomeBase Pidcast episode, I shared with you all that I am suffering from some sleep deprivation (that’s what happens when you have a 7 month old that is going through sleep training.) So what did I do? Compiled a list of tips of course! Then I shared them with all of you! Below is the written out list, but for more details just listen to this weeks fabulous episode!
How To Get Energized!
1. Drink Tea! – if you are breastfeeding and trying to avoid some caffeine, tea is a great way to get a little boost without the large caffeine splurge! If you’re pregnant be sure to avoid green tea.
2. Snack – eat a healthy snack for a little pop of protein that will keep you going! Here are some great suggestions: Avocado, Nuts, Hard Boiled Eggs, and Fresh Fruit.
3. Diffuse Essential Oils – some great oils to diffuse in your house that are guaranteed to give you a little pep in your step are Lime (my favorite), Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
4. Exercise – this is a sure fire way to get a energy boost! I love getting 10-20 minutes of exercise a day either while my baby is napping or in his bouncer. My favorite way to exercise is running in place on my rebounder, which easily folds up and slides under my couch!
5. Nap While Your Kids are Napping! – this may not be how you want to spend your “free” time but trust me if you’re trying to catch up on some lost sleep, this is the best way!